There is a new Snowflake that can be found alongside the others! Details have been added to the Snowflake Guide.
This is a heads up that, now that we have predators moved, the old warrens feature is being converted into a club's feature.
The 'Warren' link on the sidebar goes to your tunnels instead of the clubs feature, and the Rabbits link has been restored to just going to your rabbits.
We're going to be working on lots of bug fixes, improevements for tunnels/warrens, and bunny organization today! Thank you all for your patience and input!
Lots of improvements have been made to the tunnels! We have also switched Predators over to Player-based Warrens.
You can sort the rabbits in your tunnels in a multitude of ways by using the sorting options on the main tunnels page.
#2. Move Rabbits Between Tunnels
In addition to the Move Rabbits page, you can also move rabbits between tunnels on each tunnel page.
#3. Leader Rabbit
You can choose your leader rabbit for each tunnel on the tunnel pages. This rabbit will be the one who leads a tunnel into action if a predator is spotted.
Thanks to tunnels, you can now choose which 20 rabbits will be used in a predator battle and, if needed, you can easily switch between different groups of 20 by setting up multiple tunnels.
Just a heads up, we're going to be fixing a bug that causes heterochromia in rabbits who do not have eyec.
Right now, the only legit heterochromia rabbits have it because of the eyec allele, which causes colorful eyes.
If you have a vienna or dilute (or had one before) that had heterochromia, it's a bug that we're going to fix.
However, since so many rabbits are effected, we're going to re-add heterochromia so it's not a bug. Take note of any rabbits you want to keep this on after the bug fix so you can get it back (we'll offer to give it back to any rabbits listed after the bug fix if they had been effected).
We're preparing to merge warrens with player groups. No longer will your warren by a separate entity from your group! This will add a lot of opportunity to rabbit groups, warrens, and overall site features as we expand on the tunnels and burrows feature. Here's a few things to look enjoy and forward to:
- Your group of rabbits, aka your account, will be an official warren rather than just a random 'group' of rabbits.
- All warren burrows are being refunded to player accounts. After you receive your refund, you will still be able to use your warren burrows until we finish transferring the predator features over to account-based warrens.
- You can now kindle any buck/doe who has a burrow in your group (i.e. your warren per the merged system).
- You will be able to decide which rabbits fight predators and which ones don't.
- You'll be able to reduce the number of rabbits who appear in other dropdowns (if this is an issue for you).
- Sorting in tunnels will be added soon.
- Banners will still used on player profiles.
- The Warrens feature will be switched to clubs where you can continue to use them with their forums and other features in the future (which will focus more on club-like activities for players).
- There will be special perks for rabbits in the merged warren system, such as training bonuses and lots of cool stuff that we have planned (which were planned for the warrens originally, but will be made easier to implement after the merge).
- Other customizations are planned.
Tunnels have been added to the Rabbits page. They're a new feature that's designed to allow you to custom sort your rabbits (if you choose to).
You can create tunnels on the bottom of the rabbits page. Each tunnel can contain as many burrows as you need (one burrow per rabbit). Burrows can be created on the page for each tunnel. You can also rename a tunnel on that page.
From the Tunnels page, you can go to a new area called 'Move Rabbits' that allows you to shuffle your rabbits easily between tunnels and burrows.
Rabbits who are not in a tunnel will be listed as 'Outliers.'
This feature is a massive implementation, and there's a lot of plans we have for it! But we're moving slowly to make sure everything is good and functional. Please report to the Bugs forum if you find anything that isn't acting right!
Things that will come later:
- Ability to decide the 'Tunnel Leader' (rabbit who represents each tunnel).
- Other players easily viewing your tunnels.
- Warren tunnels.
- Burrow and tunnel customizations.
More details have been added to the shading on rabbits.
Chimerism is now in the game. The mutation has a chance to randomly appear in kindled litters or found in explore rabbits.
It is an extremely rare mutation that is very likely never to occur even with a lot of searching. You may be able to buy one from another player if and when they are ever put up for sale.
The first chimera to be sold off is the Mission rabbit shown above, FurLass, who was used to test and create the chimera mutation. She'll be in the Auction Hollows.
We've had a recent addition to the staff team. Give a hardy welcome to CarrotCube! CarrotCube has helped with a lot of the wild markings.