Stripes Marking Pack
New Stripes markings have been added!
There's a new explore area for January! The Volcano, which is home to Volcanic Eggs and Fire Stones, rare tems that with your rabbits some extra flare.
This area will come back each year as January's official event!
After running polls and gathering feedback on what to do about a potential change of ownership or merging of sites, we have come to some answers on how to go forward!
1. We are working on an OPTIONAL Warrenz to 4dopt (one-way) transporter for those who wish to merge into 4dopt. It will feature:
- Moving your account EXP (all except 30 levels off your account, as there is going to be a 30 level requirement to use the transporter).
- Moving your rabbits. Their names will make a seamless transition to the similar RNG system on 4dopt. Their colors will be reset according to color name, and you will be given access to custom recoloring. Staff will also be around to help make sure rabbits can be restored.
- Points will be able to be used in a special shop that will give you access to rare and unreleased Warrenz content on 4dopt. Things like the aquatic bunny we have been working on behind the scenes for Warrenz will be available through the transporter.
2. 4dopt is going to continue being developed with Warrenz in mind. It's built from the same framework and has many of the same features as Warrenz, so most things will be able to transition with as few differences as possible.
We are currently going through the process of adding Warrenz rabbit artwork to 4dopt to make this happen.
The 4dopt staff are interested in adding more Warrenz features, too, so this in the works. 4dopt recently added:
- a Warrenz layout (made by the same staffer, CarrotCube, who made the layout on Warrenz)
- an tem to marking preview/application system that works like Warrenz' Crystal Cave (but with live previews)
- a 'snowflake' randomizer that is built into the same feature
More Warrenz features are in the works, including the Character Contest.
3. For now, ownership is staying the same. Lunar has a lot on her plate right now, as she is working on multiple sites. It may be in the best interest of Warrenz and its players to let things be slow for a bit while she's working on other things, as this should pick up when time allows. If the right person comes along (someone who is passionate about Warrenz and has money to cover costs and coding knowledge), we may come back to the idea. This decision will be made based on what's best for the site and its players. For now, Lunar is mainly focussed on bugs, maintaining current site functions, and new content.
Jackalope Marking Pack
New Jackalope markings have been added!
New Merge Poll
I've posted a new poll to try and get more specific opinions on what players are interested in. Follow-up polls will likely occur as things get worked out.
The new poll can be found here.
Hello everyone! This is Lunar. I want to let everyone know that there are some important decisions that need to be made about Warrenz' future. I love this site deeply and want what is best for it. Currently, I am having trouble keeping up with running multiple websites, so I am having to consider the difficult possibility of selling one of these sites to someone who will have more time for them. I want to see Warrenz continue to grow and flourish—unfortunately, I'm having a hard time making time for both sites.
HOWEVER, there is also an alternative that I wanted to run by the playerbase, and that is a merger. Both Warrenz and 4dopt share many similar features, and the rabbits on Warrenz (and other things) could be transferred over to 4dopt.
Combining the two sites into one would give me the ability to keep up with much needed updates, without selling either of them.
Check out this thread for dicussion, and polling on what you would like to see happen.
What is 4dopt.com?
4dopt is an upload-your-own species and item pet game similaer to warrenz, but not specifically focussed on rabbits.
It is in early access, the code is betatest if anyone here would like to take a closer look.
What does Warrenz gain from the merge?
- No need to transfer ownership, coder will have time for both if they are merged.
- Ability for players to upload their own species or items with comprehensive layer system and settings.
- More realtime functionality (less page reloading). Pet treasures can be added and removed without a page refresh. 4dopt's 'crystal cave' feature (called 'Recoloring') has realtime previews. Explore is in realtime.
- Layer system and recoloring is intuitive and doesn't have much learning curve (no complex genes/mods, just direct markings).
- On-site chat (can send messages in realtime) that is connected to forums.
- Explore has keyboard shortcuts, clicking is optional.
- Evolution feature with comprehensive mechanics, is also used for aging baby bunny into adult bunny.
- Better guides that are searchable.
What does Warrenz lose from the merge?
- Chimerism feature may not transfer over.
- Battling does not currently exist on 4dopt.
- No silhouettes in explore, you see the pet directly. So no preview specs.
- 4dopt does not currently have Mendelian genetics, so unless this gets added later, no realistic rabbit genetics. No hidden mods for sure.
- Trick or treat currently doesn't exist on 4dopt, though we have plans to add it.
- You can only use one breeding supplement at a time (instead of combining two).
- No pregnancy (breeding gives instant offspring).
What would happen to my stuff?
- Rabbits can be transferred, their images may become overlays. Their level/EXP will be retained. Stats can either be retained or converted to EXP/levels.
- Account EXP/levels can be transferred, since 4dopt has the same system.
- RNG names can be transferred. 4dopt has an almost identical system with old names and a name market.
- PTS can be transferred.
- Items can be converted to PTS (liquidated) and transferred.
- Any credits can be transferred and converted to 4dopt's rates for equal value.
- Most achievements can be transferred, though some can't (like the trick or treat ones).
- The rarity of some poses may be different on 4dopt. For example, the baby bunny is quite common over there. So we would give any warrenz transferred rabbits special statuses to make sure they retain their past rarity to the highest possible extent.
Zigzag Marking Pack
New Zigzag markings have been added!
Blot Marking Pack
New Blot markings have been added!
. . 2
. . 3
. . 4
. . 5
. . 6
. . 7
. . 8
. . (9)
. . 10
. . 11
. . 12
. . 13
. . 14
. . 15
. . 16
. . 17
. . 18
. . 19
. . 20
. . 21
. . 22
. . 23
. . 24
. . 25
. . 26
. . 27
. . 28