Jackalope Marking Pack
New Jackalope markings have been added!
New Merge Poll
I've posted a new poll to try and get more specific opinions on what players are interested in. Follow-up polls will likely occur as things get worked out.
The new poll can be found here.
Hello everyone! This is Lunar. I want to let everyone know that there are some important decisions that need to be made about Warrenz' future. I love this site deeply and want what is best for it. Currently, I am having trouble keeping up with running multiple websites, so I am having to consider the difficult possibility of selling one of these sites to someone who will have more time for them. I want to see Warrenz continue to grow and flourish—unfortunately, I'm having a hard time making time for both sites.
HOWEVER, there is also an alternative that I wanted to run by the playerbase, and that is a merger. Both Warrenz and 4dopt share many similar features, and the rabbits on Warrenz (and other things) could be transferred over to 4dopt.
Combining the two sites into one would give me the ability to keep up with much needed updates, without selling either of them.
Check out this thread for dicussion, and polling on what you would like to see happen.
What is 4dopt.com?
4dopt is an upload-your-own species and item pet game similaer to warrenz, but not specifically focussed on rabbits.
It is in early access, the code is betatest if anyone here would like to take a closer look.
What does Warrenz gain from the merge?
- No need to transfer ownership, coder will have time for both if they are merged.
- Ability for players to upload their own species or items with comprehensive layer system and settings.
- More realtime functionality (less page reloading). Pet treasures can be added and removed without a page refresh. 4dopt's 'crystal cave' feature (called 'Recoloring') has realtime previews. Explore is in realtime.
- Layer system and recoloring is intuitive and doesn't have much learning curve (no complex genes/mods, just direct markings).
- On-site chat (can send messages in realtime) that is connected to forums.
- Explore has keyboard shortcuts, clicking is optional.
- Evolution feature with comprehensive mechanics, is also used for aging baby bunny into adult bunny.
- Better guides that are searchable.
What does Warrenz lose from the merge?
- Chimerism feature may not transfer over.
- Battling does not currently exist on 4dopt.
- No silhouettes in explore, you see the pet directly. So no preview specs.
- 4dopt does not currently have Mendelian genetics, so unless this gets added later, no realistic rabbit genetics. No hidden mods for sure.
- Trick or treat currently doesn't exist on 4dopt, though we have plans to add it.
- You can only use one breeding supplement at a time (instead of combining two).
- No pregnancy (breeding gives instant offspring).
What would happen to my stuff?
- Rabbits can be transferred, their images may become overlays. Their level/EXP will be retained. Stats can either be retained or converted to EXP/levels.
- Account EXP/levels can be transferred, since 4dopt has the same system.
- RNG names can be transferred. 4dopt has an almost identical system with old names and a name market.
- PTS can be transferred.
- Items can be converted to PTS (liquidated) and transferred.
- Any credits can be transferred and converted to 4dopt's rates for equal value.
- Most achievements can be transferred, though some can't (like the trick or treat ones).
- The rarity of some poses may be different on 4dopt. For example, the baby bunny is quite common over there. So we would give any warrenz transferred rabbits special statuses to make sure they retain their past rarity to the highest possible extent.
Zigzag Marking Pack
New Zigzag markings have been added!
Blot Marking Pack
New Blot markings have been added!
Zigzag Alien Marking Pack
New Zigzag Alien markings have been added!
HTML to BBCode
For security reasons, HTML and CSS coding are turned off for now.
You can now control which kinds of notifications you get on the site! This can be done from your notification settings (there's a new link on your notifications page).
Alien Marking Pack
New Alien markings have been added!
. . 2
. . (3)
. . 4
. . 5
. . 6
. . 7
. . 8
. . 9
. . 10
. . 11
. . 12
. . 13
. . 14
. . 15
. . 16
. . 17
. . 18
. . 19
. . 20
. . 21
. . 22